Go French Yourself blogger Samantha Ruble’s helping us highlight 10 gifts you can pick up at our fall show happening Nov. 16-18. So far she has treated us to:
1. a handmade wood bowl from JL Concepts
2. delightful soaps from Farm Sweet Farm
3. a relic from the 80s – the scrunchie from Coral Lane
4. yummy gourmet mixes from Scott Farms
5. a beautiful pearl and leather ring from Ps: 121
6. an aromatic soy candle from Soy Candle Cottage
7. and now something special for the fashion lovers
Adaline Owasso Little Dictionary of Fashion, $19
I absolutely adore gifting fun little books for the holidays and this one is such a great addition to every fashionista in your life because it is full of timeless tips like what to wear to a wedding and how to tie a scarf! Christian Dior reveals the secrets of style in this charming handbook that no woman should be without. You can always find some very unique treasures just like this one at Adaline. In November plan on checking out their booth as they will have a little bit of everything there! The game day graphic tee’s are some of my fave and they always some fun handbags and cardigans and kimonos. The keychains and books are going to make the perfect gifts!
Find them in booth 102-103.
To see the complete gift guide click here.