Here is our third collection of handmade vendors to look for at the upcoming Oklahoma City show, set for Feb. 7-9, 2020. Keep scrolling to find handmade jewelry, Oklahoma-inspired candles and more!
- House of Kerri – Find unique and colorful pieces of handmade jewelry with bohemian flair in the House of Kerri booth, number 464-465.
- 46th State Candle Company – Handmade candles with Oklahoma-inspired scents in a modern jar = 46th State Candles. With scents like Thunderstorming and Rural Oklahoma, this booth is a must see. Booth 356.
- Lazy Susan Creations – Visit booths 264-265 for hand-painted lazy susans to fit any home’s decor.
- Nette’s Naturals – Bath fizzies, soaps, wax melts and more – find them all in booth 369.
- Nature’s Lot – Mix and match this handmade home decor to build your own tablescape or centerpiece. Booth 476-479.