Check out this week’s handmade vendor highlights for some manly body care, cute baby clothes and something for the birdies in your life. These vendors and more at the Oklahoma City show, set for Feb. 7-9, 2020.
- Curvy Birdies – Whimsical and brightly colored birdhouses, handmade in southern Missouri, available in booth 524.
- C216 Beard Oil & Flat Creek Body Co – Beard oil, body scrubs and body butter in fun scents like Smooth Criminal, Birthday Suit and Not Woke. Booth 229.
- Bee Honey Babies – Visit booth 243 for hand-designed and created baby clothes and onesies, straight from San Antonio, TX.
- A&M Tables & Woodworking – Handmade tables, letter shelves, drying racks and bookshelves made in Cleveland, Okla., in booths 445, 544-545.
- Bullseye Bow – Made in Kansas, find these toy bow and arrow sets in booth 229.