The July 2020 show might be a bit smaller due to world events, but the show still features a wide variety of handmade vendors. Support these small businesses from across the country by shopping at Braum’s An Affair of the Heart on July 10-12, 2020.
- Barking Bad Bakery – Check out booth 432-433 for handmade or embroidered, no-tie bandanas or bowties for your four-legged friend.
- Merrick’s Salon – Handmade bags, wallets and earrings for yourself or someone you love in booth 445.
- Studio 29 Eleven – Great hand-crafted home decor (including wood and metal pieces,) and even some DIY art kits, available in booths 14-16.
- Felicia’s Country Corner – find cute and funny embroidered and crochet items in booth 325.
- Retuned Jewelry – jewelry made from used guitar strings, hanging out in booth 405.
- Dragons Fire Creations – Custom crafted jewelry from old coins in booth 195.
- Creations from Marianne – Find handmade and hand-tied vinyl vests in booth 340.
- Cartoons by Jahraus – Cartoons customized for the buyer in booth 156.
- Sono Inspired dba Vintage Barrel Co. – Home accessories and gifts crafted from vintage wine and whiskey barrels in booth 749-750.
- Urban Bath & Body – Custom body and bath products for men, women, home and pets. Booth 702.