Here’s our fourth of five posts highlighting some of the handmade vendors you can find at the Braum’s An Affair of the Heart show in Tulsa Nov. 22-24.
- You and Me Maken Crafts – pick up one of these paper clay sculpted Santas to add some classic handmade holiday decor to your home.
- Story Time Signs – specializes in handmade string art and hand-painted signs.
- Rusty Glitter by Kate – features handmade jewelry and accessories like these bullet post earrings.
- Refining Fire Pottery – creates functional pottery for the home and garden.
- Boots to Bags – Like their name says, the creators of boots to bags make purses out of recycled cowboy boots and sew items like purse organizers, pot holders and kitchen towels.
- Heavenly Creations – is always a popular vendor with their handmade life-like vinyl baby dolls made to look and feel like real babies.
- Jewelers on the Boulevard – specialize in handcrafted dichroic glass and lampwork jewelry.
- My Beautiful Scents by Magnolia Country Candle Co. – are stock handmade candles, scent bricks, and car air fresheners.
- Quaint Vintages – has farmhouse style home decor consisting of vintage wood windows and framed farmhouse style signs with trendy and inspirational quotes and lyrics.
- Okie Bows – these hand crocheted teddy bears can only be found in the Okie Bows booth.