Go French Yourself blogger Samantha Ruble’s helping us highlight 10 gifts you can pick up at our fall show happening Nov. 16-18. So far she has treated us to:
1. a handmade wood bowl from JL Concepts
2. delightful soaps from Farm Sweet Farm
3. a relic from the 80s – the scrunchie from Coral Lane
4. yummy gourmet mixes from Scott Farms
5. a beautiful pearl and leather ring from Ps: 121
6. an aromatic soy candle from Soy Candle Cottage
7. a fashionista’s best friend, The Little Dictionary of Fashion from Adaline Owasso
8. an artfully made coffee mug from 57 Blue Collection
9. Up next, you’ll want to write this one down
Original Brooks Dot Grid Bullet Journal in Black and White, $38
These are the prettiest journals I have ever laid eyes on. Original Brooks specializes in hand sewn journals made from reclaimed and vintage materials. Sara purchases paper from thrift stores and estate sales where she salvages composition notebooks, business letterhead, stationery, and other paper ephemera. Since she uses materials that are unique and vintage, most of the book bindery’s products are one-of-a-kind. The Dot Grid Bullet Journal is hand sewn and features a soft, faux leather cover that is flexible and durable enough for everyday use. On the spine of the notebook is a hand stitched diamond pattern in white that matches the white paper lining on the inside of the cover. Open up this journal to find a high quality 24lb paper featuring a dot grid pattern. The text weight paper works well with a variety of pens, pencils, and markers with very little bleed through. This notebook opens flat for effortless writing and has so many uses including DIY planner, diary, sketchbook, journal, and to-do list. The rounded corners not only look great but also keep your pages protected. These journals are just so special.
Find them in booth 282!
To see the complete gift guide click here.