Go French Yourself blogger Samantha Ruble’s helping us highlight 10 gifts you can pick up at our fall show happening Nov. 16-18. So far she has treated us to:
1. a handmade wood bowl from JL Concepts
2. delightful soaps from Farm Sweet Farm
3. a relic from the 80s – the scrunchie from Coral Lane
4. yummy gourmet mixes from Scott Farms
5. a beautiful pearl and leather ring from Ps: 121
6. an aromatic soy candle from Soy Candle Cottage
7. a fashionista’s best friend, The Little Dictionary of Fashion from Adaline Owasso
8. an artfully made coffee mug from 57 Blue Collection
9. a handmade journal from Original Brooks
10. Finally, a truly one-of-a-kind gift for every pet lover on your list
Animal Portraits By Penny Pet Portrait, $175-$750
Penny Robichaux-Koontz is an amazing talented artist who will create the perfect painting of your beloved pet just like my sweet Henry pictured above. She works in watercolor, gouache (an opaque watercolor) and pastels when doing animal portraits. The medium is decided by the animal. Portraits are painted without background or plain backgrounds, and prices are quoted on unframed, single pet portraits. She does offer custom frames by request. She likes knowing a bit about you, the pet owner and the relationship between you and your pet…endearing antics employed to get their way. Family dynamics ~ history. You will send her some photos, indicating your favorite! Her favorite is a spontaneous shot of a pet who is almost talking to their owner. With several different photos of your pet, she can determine the proper coloring. She also posts pictures on Facebook throughout the process or email if you prefer. This was so amazing to see Henry come to life in different stages! I am so over the moon with my Henry portrait and cannot wait to have Penny create one of Melvin. And I love the idea of something personal and sentimental like this as a gift. It is just so meaningful! And these portraits will be cherished forever and ever. Penny is honoring 20% off your purchase if you mention you are a Go French Yourself reader. (all orders must be placed by December 1st for the discount)
Find them in booth 546.
To see the complete gift guide click here.